- reached into the wrong popcorn bucket au
- friends at orphanage but ended in separate families au
- hugged wrong person from behind au
- "sorry do you have soap?" au
- debate rivals au
- stranger talks you out of suicide au
- same name at starbucks au
- shows up at wrong funeral au
- reaches for the last anime poster at the same time au
- high school cheating partners au
- friend finds your tumblr au
- bus stranger sees you reading the smut they wrote au
- ice cream business competition au
- tries to crunch the same leaf au
- smacked someone in the face with your backpack au
- pop star and critic au
- brings wrong book to book signing au
- "you look like the person i got married to in my dream" au
- stranger’s pet bird flies through your window au
- stripper arrives at wrong house au
A group of butterflies is a flutter and since I have discovered this I have a requirement in which my S.O. must allow me to doodle a flutter on them whenever I am sad
It’s still riding a broomstick, now, isn’t it?
We in the Korra fandom could use your help. You see, our old pal,
decided to pull its best show,
off TV and move it entirely to digital.
Of course, we all still get to watch it, but that’s not what’s so upsetting.
This show is brilliant
Kick ass female leads:
Feelings like woah
A beautiful plot, amazing characters, gorgeous art and animation with all the old Avatar: The Last Airbender appeal.
So when they take a show like this off the air, they are throwing all of this hard work under the bus.
The writers, animators, creators…the entire team… clearly worked so hard on this season, and I hate seeing it reduced to this
So I was thinking…Maybe this would help.
What if a ton of people tuned in to Nick tomorrow (Friday, 7/25) at 8pm/7c and watched Korra? Turn on your tvs and watch it? Or just turn on to Nick and go do something else! Let’s get the views up through the roof and raise those ratings!
A lot of us have a part of our childhood invested in Avatar the Last Airbender, so let’s help the almighty creators by getting this spinoff the ratings and attention it deserves.
Hey, I don’t think it could hurt!
Let’s show them what we’re made of.